SAA service ??

Francois

Just got off the phone with SAA. I had flights booked from Johannesburg to Cape Town for this afternoon returning tomorrow evening.  I also have the same flights next week which were all booked at the same time.

I was told that because I wanted to change this weekend's flights to after the ones booked for next week it would put everyting out of sequence and was not possible.

I know that there are charges for changing flights and was more than willing to pay, and told them so, but was told that it was not possible.

So I am now waiting for a reply from their customer care dept to an e-mail where I told them I thought it was silly and I would now have to fly my later flights on their competitors.

That's if I get a reply

Y am I not surprised.................Nice one SAA keep it up...it's not like you are making any profit as it stands

With so much Price cutting going on in Air travel you would think they'd do everything possible to hang onto there cleints..

NOOOO, NOT NATIONWIDE!!!!!!!

I always end up flying back on there "4:30pm" flight and so far the earliest I've actually left is 5:15!!!!! 

Give me SAA or BA any day!

SAA? Service?

See "oxymoron": Figure of speech - [Conjoining contradictory terms (as in 'deafening silence'; 'military intelligence')   Wink

Mango bru.

Best service I got from ANY airline!!  Cheap Cheap.

I remember faintly the flight attendant indicating the exits...:"Gil en spring.....gil en spring..."  Was very funny!

Over the past year I have flown SAA, Nationwide, Kulula, BA and prefer SAA.  But maybe it's time for a change.

My mom came back from France a few weeks ago, and they ran out of food to serve, so half the plane had to starve.

And they ran a loss of how many billions last financial year

SAA? Service?

See "oxymoron": Figure of speech - [Conjoining contradictory terms (as in 'deafening silence'; 'military intelligence')   Wink

happily married; smart casual; female logic ..... [ducks and runs for cover] ......LOLLOLLOLLOL

SAA sux..... we flew in with SAA from Lagos this morning and by golly, the staff in Lagos must be the worst in the world. i confirmed my tickets on Moday with a request for a seat at a emergency exit or behind the galley. I am 1.86 m tall and just do not fit into the economic class seats of the 747-400 which they nromally fly on this route. They tried to book them but they were blocked. Theys ent and message to the airport for asiistance and wrote on the message "the pax is large" Well I am but I have a boep. That does NOTHING to the fact that I do not have legroom!!!!!! They gave a number at the airport to contact and confirm. Needless to say nobody ever answered the number. I eventually went back to their offices in Lagos. They said I should send my driver back with the tickets on Frday, the day we were due to leave. Again I could not be helped but this times she wrote on the request that the "pax was very fat", again not a lie but totally unneccesary to call a client FAT in his face!!!!! . All efforts at the airport were fruitless. At the airport I had to take the tickets available becuase the flight was severely overbooked. Luckily it was an Airbvus A340 that has more legroom and all went well.

Surely in this day and age of computers they should be able to help a pasenger with specific needs??????

The final straw was at the airport business lounge when after the lady at the counter confirmed that we may enter as I am a Nedbank Voyager Premium Card holder we were told that we cannot enter their lounge!!!!!!!

The filght was OK except we were told that we a choice of chicken with rice or chicken with vegetables.

I am busy writing a letter to SAA.... not that I expect a reply. I will copy the letter to Nedbank Voyager as well as www.hellopeter.com 

Sad that our national carrier had to lower their standards just becuase they pay such exorbitant bonusses to their bosses.