Bike shop closed

SURFER

Heard that Cycle Maintenance Centre (CMC) has closed. Pity, do anybody know where is Jaco?

Heard that Cycle Maintenance Centre (CMC) has closed. Pity, do anybody know where is Jaco?

Yip - they closed end of June. I sms'd Leon, he said I must contact Jaco if I need anything. But he didn't give me Jaco's number.

They've had a tough few months - was sorry to see they closed :(

Guest Jarryd Haley

Jaco has something in the pipeline... He's down, but not out.

His work was always good so im sure the next venture will be well supported.

Will update as soon as I chat to him.

Guest Big H

Where in Upington, Pofadder, Putsonderwater or Memel are/were they situated????

The world does NOT revolve around the Sleepy Town in the Cape Colony!!!!!!!

If anyone has a contact for Jaco that would be great - need some suspension sorted by the man... please post the number if you can or pm if need be.

Where in Upington, Pofadder, Putsonderwater or Memel are/were they situated????

The world does NOT revolve around the Sleepy Town in the Cape Colony!!!!!!!

Of course the world revolves around Cape Town... that's why the whole of Gp comes here in Dec/Jan :D

Well Big man if you don't know who CMC are or were then there is no need for you to comment

Erm, you mean BMC - Bicycle Maintenance Company - I think?

Nope - CMC, based in Plattekloof...

Hi there guys!

This is Jaco.

I just opened a new TheHubSA account. I am currently servicing from home. Im busy setting up a shop at the Contermanskloof farm. Im hoping to open up by 1 September. My main focus to start with, will be workshop, and i wont carry allot of stock in the beginning. I will be about 450m from the trail centre parking (up the tar road). All the trails will pass the shop as you come back towards the farm house (just after crossing between the 2 dams).

I will also build a proper pump track next to the shop, and as soon as everything is set up and ready, i will start with skills development clinics from the shop.

So, go for a ride at Contermanskloof and pop in and say hi!

Regards,

Jaco

Hi there guys!

This is Jaco.

I just opened a new TheHubSA account. I am currently servicing from home. Im busy setting up a shop at the Contermanskloof farm. Im hoping to open up by 1 September. My main focus to start with, will be workshop, and i wont carry allot of stock in the beginning. I will be about 450m from the trail centre parking (up the tar road). All the trails will pass the shop as you come back towards the farm house (just after crossing between the 2 dams).

I will also build a proper pump track next to the shop, and as soon as everything is set up and ready, i will start with skills development clinics from the shop.

So, go for a ride at Contermanskloof and pop in and say hi!

Regards,

Jaco

Good to see that you are taking a bad situation and turning it into a real opportunity. Enjoy the farm life, and remember to work on bikes every now and then too...

Good to see that you are taking a bad situation and turning it into a real opportunity. Enjoy the farm life, and remember to work on bikes every now and then too...

I always do Sir! (work on the bikes that is :) )