Allan Laudin

Dirtbreath

Very sad to hear the news of the passing of Allan "The Dog" Laudin of Swampdogs. A guy who truly loved his biking and did so much for the sport and social mountain biking. May he rest in peace and find some awesome singletrack wherever he may be. "WOOF".

Man, was hoping it was some kind of sick hoax. Very sad to hear. The guy did so much for the sport especially the recreational side. Massive loss. May he rest in peace.

:o Man that is sad news! Saw him on Saturday...

You & your awesome weekly updates will be sorely missed.

RIP Dog!

oh no! i will remember him for his wicked sense of humour. rest in peace, allan :(

He was a magic bloke with a wicked sense of humour and will be sorely missed amongst the cycling fraternity.

RIP Dog !

What awful news! I was planning a profile on Allan in the Nov/Dec issue of TREAD... Allan added depth, texture and colour to mountain biking and will be sorely missed.

This on the back of the news that long-time cyclist and a new friend of mine, Brendan Clarke, died of a heart attack while out on his bike this morning. He was 39.

May Allan and Brendan rest in peace and may their families and friends find strength at this time.