Training Programmes for Cyclist

Maryks

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a program thanks... Peddle, peddle, peddle.

Aaaah, they always fit approach? Not a lot of science in that but it works right?

Aaaah, they always fit approach? Not a lot of science in that but it works right?

It has to work, I insist!

But seriously, I looked at some good programs, but considering I only have about 3 or maaaaybe 4 hours I can spare each week, I would just never be able to stick to a decent one.

considering I only have about 3 or maaaaybe 4 hours I can spare each week, I would just never be able to stick to a decent one.

Programmes work best for cyclists with limited time. You need science to get the best bang for your workout, impossible to get maximum benefit on limited riding.

I agree, but about 2 hours of the four is my weekend ride, and the rest is made up of 30min here and there kind of thing

I agree, but about 2 hours of the four is my weekend ride, and the rest is made up of 30min here and there kind of thing

I've got the same problems. The always fit appraoch works best for me at this stage. Battling to maintain "my form" much less improve muscle or gain fitness. Just not enough tits.

Best option with your 30min here and there is to train "all" the muscles as best you can when you can. The scientific stuff is a bit overkill when you missing workouts every other day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...