SAS Number Board (CraterCruise 2010)

Gerhardc

I am planning to do the CraterCruise....I have been doing the Nissan MTB Series races and have a number board. Q1 - Is that a SAS number board? Q2 - Can I use that number board (NISSAN) to do the Crater Cruise....I see you must have a SAS Number Board. In the past they used that Timing Chip....Q3 - would that also still be valid? Sorry for stupidity, but I am just asking.... :P

I would like to know as well...

Did a race recently, got a race number board (organisers said if you dont want to buy the mtn cycling number,. they will take it back afterwards) They didnt, so can I use that number again etc etc etc

Jammer ek het jou vraag ge-hijack Gerhard

I would like to know as well...

Did a race recently, got a race number board (organisers said if you dont want to buy the mtn cycling number,. they will take it back afterwards) They didnt, so can I use that number again etc etc etc

Jammer ek het jou vraag ge-hijack Gerhard

It is the same board, we have been using them for the MTN series as well so they will just give you new stickers when you do your registration for the crater cruise

I am planning to do the CraterCruise....I have been doing the Nissan MTB Series races and have a number board. Q1 - Is that a SAS number board? Q2 - Can I use that number board (NISSAN) to do the Crater Cruise....I see you must have a SAS Number Board. In the past they used that Timing Chip....Q3 - would that also still be valid? Sorry for stupidity, but I am just asking.... :P

Hi, yes you can use your number board you got at the Nissan races. That board is a "SAS" board and can be used at all Nissan, MTN races as well as some other events timed by SSTiming. Just check the event info online as it should say who is doing the timing and if you should bring your SAS number board.

Hi

SASeeding will be doing the seeding for Crater Cruise 2010. This means you will be riding with your permanent SAS number board and batches will be allocated using your National Ri. Spectrum Sport will be doing the timing as well. The current Crater Cruise website still needs to be updated.

See you there :-)