Energade

Help.Me.

Does anybody use Energade as an energy drink? Some feedback will be appreciated? I used it in the begining ,I have changed to other energy drinks PVM and Oxysport and are realy confused?? How will I know which is the right one for me??

Energade is fine, no matter what energy drink you drink you will never feel that WOW!!!!!! Boost. Experement and stick with one you like the most.

Energade is OK for drinking at the start of a race but it is not very good at controlling your sugar levels during racing and training and tends to let your sugar levels drop too quickly. There are much better energy drinks on the market that controls it a lot better. I used to race on Energade and I could feel my energy levels dropping while with the other ones it stays much more constant. No measurement done purely an observation and no lab certification attached.:D . Most of the energy drinks I tried made me want to throw up under high intensity conditions and some I simply could not take the taste so I stuck to the one I found that tastes OK and does not give me nausia under high intensity.

Energade is fine, no matter what energy drink you drink you will never feel that WOW!!!!!! Boost. Experement and stick with one you like the most.

I tried a crapload of energy drinks the only one that i can really feel and i mean do feel almost like the WOW boost described above is Hammer, though its quite expensive, well in theory if you break it down per serving its not much more expensive than energade etc, and not as sickeningly sweet either.

I've tried many many drinks as well... Agree with udxcob - 32GI is the best I've tried so far, so sugar rush, and no sugar low's either...

In saying that - nothing can replace a decent training schedule... no matter what you decide to drink!

I tried a crapload of energy drinks the only one that i can really feel and i mean do feel almost like the WOW boost described above is Hammer, though its quite expensive, well in theory if you break it down per serving its not much more expensive than energade etc, and not as sickeningly sweet either.

I assume you are referring to HEED? Personally I have never felt that boost, but then again I am a fat bastard and it will take more than EPO cough syrup to make me feel a boost. Maybe a gentle surge is all I should be expecting.

Guest agteros

I've tried many many drinks as well... Agree with udxcob - 32GI is the best I've tried so far, so sugar rush, and no sugar low's either...

In saying that - nothing can replace a decent training schedule... no matter what you decide to drink!

Training!? Who does that? Faster times, and feeling alive at the end of a 'race' has everything to do with your components, and the energy drinks / supplements you take! Surely training is vastly overrated? :blink:

Sugar rushes are like babbelaas... To keep it away, you need to keep topping up (Alcohol/sugar) ! Or else go for a lower GI supplement (food/drink)

If you refer per serving how much is it 750ml or 1 lit. What is the cost of the Hammer per 1 lit serving? I am a MTBiker and use 1 lit bottles...what is a reasonable price per serving? thanks in advance

That's my problem with Energade!

A rough calculation for 32GI is R12.50\lt and Wasp is R8.50\lt so i would think Hammer and all the other good :rolleyes: drinks would work out roughly the same.

Does anybody use Energade as an energy drink? Some feedback will be appreciated? I used it in the begining ,I have changed to other energy drinks PVM and Oxysport and are realy confused?? How will I know which is the right one for me??

Have a look at homemade mixtures, http://www.jibbering.com/sports/drinks.html, most drinks are made from Maltrodextrin...