Not all roadies are bad

leet22

Just like to say THX :D to the guy in the polka dot Shirt that stopped to see if I needed help with a puncture :huh:

See we not all bad :blink:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they are. If a roadie stopped while you had a puncture, he was probably stopping to see if you had anything worth stealing :P

Guest agteros

And by the same token not all MTBers are good.

Just like to say THX :D to the guy in the polka dot Shirt that stopped to see if I needed help with a puncture :huh:

See we not all bad :blink:

You guys are never going to let that crash story go huh..

dry.gif

Im bad to the bone! Im not out on the road or trail to make friends, Im down to do business..B)

If you want want handouts and huddles youre looking for it in the wrong place, go join the choir!

Agteros, I agree with you on that one, You get your goodies and baddies in both disciplines, although I must admit that my favouritism is balanced more towards the side of MTB'ers for obvious reasons... :lol:

Hey Bos dude, never met you, chances are that I probably never will, but I followed the whole crash thread and for what it's worth, I would have done exactly the same.

Hey Bos Dude. :mellow:

:o nothing todo with your crash story, it was more on the other lines of Roadies are not very friendlt ppl line :unsure:

It's all lies. Ever since I traded my dirt bike for something slick and carbon I can feel the nastiness swelling inside me. It's like a canker and the worst of it all is - I like it hahahahahaha....

It's all lies. Ever since I traded my dirt bike for something slick and carbon I can feel the nastiness swelling inside me. It's like a canker and the worst of it all is - I like it hahahahahaha....

Seeing as how you have abandoned us in favour of the dark side, you should consider changing your username - perhaps to something like Darth Roadie

Hey Bos Dude. :mellow:

:o nothing todo with your crash story, it was more on the other lines of Roadies are not very friendlt ppl line :unsure:

Cool lee, Im just pulling your leg :P

Seeing as how you have abandoned us in favour of the dark side, you should consider changing your username - perhaps to something like Darth Roadie

My GT FS would never forgive me if I change my name! And the wife wouldn't speak to me either if she truly knew how I felt about the tar.

It's my dirty little secret. I tell everyone I bought the bike for training only...