BMX video

udxcob

what a cool video - reminds me of being a kid on my mongoose with the plastic 5 spoke rims

hectic stuff, its like a blast from the past

Damn, that's cool.

I remember going to race at the Goodwood show grounds, that was fun.

I want a BMX now, anyone got a cruiser lying around that they want to give to me. :)

Amazing seeing those early off roaders with triple clamps....bloody weighed a ton those boneys!! Love the Skyway wheels as well!!

Is it the return of the bmx? or did it never leave?

I'm thinking that I'm noticing quite a lot at the moment. Especially old chrome ones. Not so much new issue. On the streets that is.

Please enlighten this non bmx'er

That is really old school. Love the MX style those guys were getting off the jumps and the speedway turns. Grant Dekker told me some interesting stories about the SA bmx scene in Natal in the late 70's. I think he said it was started by Grant Langston's dad way before the Gilmer's got involved in Joburg. Would love to see the history of BMX in SA documented somewhere.

That is really old school. Love the MX style those guys were getting off the jumps and the speedway turns. Grant Dekker told me some interesting stories about the SA bmx scene in Natal in the late 70's. I think he said it was started by Grant Langston's dad way before the Gilmer's got involved in Joburg. Would love to see the history of BMX in SA documented somewhere.

That is a brilliant idea, but wow it will require a ton of commitment :rolleyes: