Majik Forest - couple of pics

wesley_r

nice stitch,but i must admit the dirt riding pics in that online album is way more exciting :)

Those Knox knee pads look sick! where u get em?

nice stitch,but i must admit the dirt riding pics in that online album is way more exciting :)

Those Knox knee pads look sick! where u get em?

lol, thanks - blue and yellow husky = me ;)

Knox - yeah, they are pretty sick - I don't have a pair myself (yet) but you can get them from Adventure Rider in Northgate Island, Cape Town... www.advrider.co.za

Retail for less than R500

661 style knee pads:

http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo314/th3_w3s/20100422020628486076_normal.jpg

Full shin - goes all the way to ankle - with 2 piece knee cup (mountain bike specific - also come in black)

http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo314/th3_w3s/2009040202260926550_normal.jpg

aah thanks man. always good to have a locally-available alternative (eg: the new Fox pads are NOT being brought into this country.. FFS!)

aah thanks man. always good to have a locally-available alternative (eg: the new Fox pads are NOT being brought into this country.. FFS!)

I know, sucks right? Also, AFAIK no 661 importer?

Which new fox pads you referring to?

just had a look at that website, and they have interesting body armour: low profile, covers spine, forearm and shoulder protection, but without the bulk of say a 661 vapor suit.

I'm tempted to test that knee pad, but i see it really only has one strap just below the knee to it keep it in place. hmmm... Kyle straits have 2 straps, yet it can still wiggle off during a bumping ride, and especially on impact.

but i'm threadjacking. soz! :) thanks for the links.

just had a look at that website, and they have interesting body armour: low profile, covers spine, forearm and shoulder protection, but without the bulk of say a 661 vapor suit.

I'm tempted to test that knee pad, but i see it really only has one strap just below the knee to it keep it in place. hmmm... Kyle straits have 2 straps, yet it can still wiggle off during a bumping ride, and especially on impact.

but i'm threadjacking. soz! :) thanks for the links.

ha! threadjack away! - pop in and chat to Trevor, try it all on there's some very lekker knox stuff - also have some nice chest / back protectors... try the knee guards on - 1 strap but very snug fit...