DC Team

Jean-Jay

Hi all

Our team is looking for a few DC team mates to make up our full compliment of 12 riders

We presently only have 4 and are aiming to ride a solid 6h10 ride (maybe squeeze in at under 6h10)

If you feel you are up for this and are available then please pm me so we can take this venture further.

The 4 of us so far are all A level riders in the Argus and have all gone well under 3 hours. If this is ur level then this team is for you.

Hope to hear from you soon

Ciao for now

JJ Smile

tooHot!!!!!! - you keen to join us again this year. We are a bunch of odds and ends from various parts of the country and world (we have imported two UK riders)?

I think we have 8 riders, so another 4 would be perfect...

Let me know

Hi velouria

That would be fantastic, i will first see if we get some members for our team, if not then i will contact you to see if the offer still stands.

Thanks very much Smile

Hi Zaskar

It is more or less the same route, i believe they are moving the climbs to earlier on the route (which is a blessing for ppl like me) Last year the "Op di Tradouw" pass was way too hard after having done 150km at race pace already.

I believe we start in Swellendam this year with all the climbs being completed in the first 100km.

The DC is held in November, usually the week after the 94.7

when is the DC this year? and is it always the same route?

I have the route as a .kml file so you can view it using Google earth, will e-mail it to whoever wants.  PM e-mail adresses.