PPA - Spring 2010 Seeding

PeterM

Has the new PPA spring seeding been updated??

They told me on Thursday that it will be done on Friday morning. On Friday I only got home very late. When i checked my seeding it was the same - but now i don't know if: a.) the seeding was done and mine stayed the same or b.) the seeding has not yet been update?

Dont know.

But right now I am scared if they do redo their calculations just incase I go down......

PPA said that everyone's seeding could/would go down (or rather up the alphabet soup) by one or two steps...

Just means that we have to work harder 'n smarter in Worcester!

Dont know.

But right now I am scared if they do redo their calculations just incase I go down......

The re-seeding has been done, or I think so!!

Many of our Club members have dropped a seeding, those that managed to maintain their seeding has dropped their ride index.

Extract from the PPA website_SEEDING

The first seeding run of the 2010 Spring season took place during the last week of July, and was then re-run to include the results of Die Burger MTB funride. Membership cards and seeded numbers are now being collated for all members who had renewed their subs by 30 July 2010, and will be in the post before the end of the week. Once we start posting the new season's numbers, your old (2009-2010) seeded number is no longer valid.

Cyclists who join/renew after 30 July, will be pulled into the next seeding run, which we envisage will take place in the week of 10 August, and then roughly every 10 days thereafter for the remainder of August and half of September.

The usual scheduled monthly seeding run and first reseeding of the Spring season, will take place as of October.

after visiting the site - imo the new seeding grading is better. hope they keep it up to date

I have gone from E to G!

(might be a good thing as I havent been riding much...)

Damn!! Lots of hard work ahead for you. Good Luck.

I have gone from E to G!

(might be a good thing as I havent been riding much...)

What!!! :(

Flip. I am currently in G and I want to join SV this spring.

Now I am scared that if I am in the next run then I wont be able to join.....

What!!! :(

Flip. I am currently in G and I want to join SV this spring.

Now I am scared that if I am in the next run then I wont be able to join.....

Well go check yr seeding and let us know! You might still be Group G

How many of those whose seedings have changed or stayed the same; have payed their subs? This seeding run; was in my understanding; only those who have paid their 2010/11 fees ?

Woofie; have you paid ?

I'm still in F. I wish that the seeding would reflect similar to the national seeding index. For instance my 99er ride gave me an index of 14 with the national index. PPA gives me 22. I guess I have to rather train harder and beat the system.

IS this for MTB or is it or road too....I'm still in J. Only got there end of last season so was worried after reading the post by Splat..... good season ahead - time to get out of J(ail) :D