Brackenhurst Optometrist

Shawn A

Hi All,

Please note that the Brackenhurst Optometrist is under New Management.

Their hours will be Monday`s to Friday from 8h30 - 17h00 and Saturdays form 8h00 - 12h00.

Phone Numbers : 011 900 1791/1869 ask for Michelle

Please visit them for a excellent Eye Test.

Tks

I told my dad I needed to go for an eye test. He took me outside and pointed to the moon "can you see the moon" he asked. I answered "yes". "Then how much further do you want to see?" was he reply.

Shawn , is this the one next to Postnet @ Bracken City?

How you involved there?

Hi Trubie, No this one is a bit Further down the street, next to some Salon`s or something. The girl is my Sister. she used to work at the Bracken City, but bought her own Practise now

pse stop

I am a happily married vet

and besides these people see all sorts of things in yr eyes, so imagine what she will see in mine

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Trubie, No this one is a bit Further down the street, next to some Salon`s or something. The girl is my Sister. she used to work at the Bracken City, but bought her own Practise now

i was there yesterday but cant see it... :P

I told my dad I needed to go for an eye test. He took me outside and pointed to the moon "can you see the moon" he asked. I answered "yes". "Then how much further do you want to see?" was he reply.

:D :D :D

thats the kind of dad i appreciate!