poploc vs pushloc

wapad

I've been looking on CRC for a Sid race shock what is the difference between a poploc and a pushloc system I thought they were one in the same although price on CRC shows a big difference

1. click on advanced search at top right.

2. search the forums for poploc or pushloc

3. get the answer

4. if you can't find it, ask again and I'll give you the link

Aw that's not very nice lol, I was watching this topic coz I was also to lazy to go and look it up lol.:-P but then again I guess that's what you get for being lazy lol

I didn't meen to be mean. (Is my spelling correct?)

It's just that there's usually 3 different threads about the same thing every month.

To give some input: I use poplock and prefer that, as you can easily change the floodgate(think it's the floodgate) from your handlebar. Seems like crc has it as discontinued.

I didn't mean to shoot you down or anything stew, I was just being lazy lol, and know what you mean about there being multiple threads on here about the same thing, next time I won't be so lazy a search lol :-)

I didn't mean to shoot you down or anything stew, I was just being lazy lol, and know what you mean about there being multiple threads on here about the same thing, next time I won't be so lazy a search lol :-)

haha, ja I know sometimes we really don't feel like doing anything, so we just ask without doing some research first

I had a look using the search but could find anything except this topic anyway if some body has some advice on which is better I am now looking at the team version fork as it black box motion control. I asked at Bridge cycles and even they didnt know, is there a difference.

• 2 weeks later...