Contador signs with Riis

krl747

So Contador signs with Riis, takes most of Astana with him, looks like the main sponsor will be Specialized with Saxo Bank moving along. What do you guys think? Same team different colours?

I have'nt seen who is going with him, but I would guess its almost his entire TDF team without Vino.?

I think its good for 'Berto, he has been sucker punched with Bruyneel and LA once too often, hopefully in Riis he will get a Manager who will look after him and give him the support he needs to win 8 tours.

As for Vino, well, I dunno, but I think he is tied irrevocably to Astana, which is too bad, it looked like he an 'Berto were on good terms and he was a big part of 'Berto's win this year.

RS must be wondering if they will even feature again this year - personally, I dont see them lasting, mostly older riders and a morally bankrupt manager in Bruyneel - I give them another 12 months, maybe.!

Guest Big H

Will it work or is Riis Radobank going to get his their revenge for the hundred year war against the Spanish. The Dutch and the Spaniards are not really good friends are they???????

Really not too sure what you're asking here, but I think you'll find Riis is Danish.

+1