weekday rides Durbanville area

Desi

Hi, any slow-average cyclists looking for someone to ride with (road or mtb) during the week? Durbanville area - could do Majik, Meerendal, Hillcrest, etc or a road ride in the area.

When during the week Desi? I usally get week days off and wnat to start riding Meerendal Etc. Just need a few more rides to get fitness up ;)

Hi leet22, I work from home, so can generally ride any time I like, outside of a couple of commitments on Mon and Tues am. Lately I have gone to Meerendal around 3:30pm and ridden the longer route in the afternoon sun. Don't worry about fitness ... mine is not terribly good, which is why I want to ride a couple of times during the week and not just at weekends. Whoever is stronger just rides up the hill faster and waits a couple of minutes. I'd like to ride Meerendal Thurs or Friday this week.

Hi, any slow-average cyclists looking for someone to ride with (road or mtb) during the week? Durbanville area - could do Majik, Meerendal, Hillcrest, etc or a road ride in the area.

Desi, I do the mentioned routes every second day from about 16:00, +-2 hr rides, I stay next to Majik and usually start from there, we can do some rides together if you wish.

Hello HenryV, I'd love to do some rides. Please let me know when you're doing your next rides, and I'll see if I can join you. I've ridden Majik and Meerendal, but haven't done Hillcrest or Contermans yet. I also live close to Majik, in Welgedacht, so I'm happy to ride from Majik.

Hello HenryV, I'd love to do some rides. Please let me know when you're doing your next rides, and I'll see if I can join you. I've ridden Majik and Meerendal, but haven't done Hillcrest or Contermans yet. I also live close to Majik, in Welgedacht, so I'm happy to ride from Majik.

Good morning Desi, PM sent.