Tokai weekday rides

marike smith

Hi

Anyone interested in weekday (espescially Monday and Thursday)rides in Tokai.

Starting from about 4pm, medium pace with lots of single track preferably:) about 1-2hrs.

I've been forbidden to ride Tokai on my own as I'm a girl but keen to do some riding during the week!

Marike*

may join you with another 1 or 2 girl friends. Just wont be able to make it all the time but quite keen. May join you this Thursday if you starting since the weathers going to be good.

What about weekends? I ride at there most weekends but also like to do some othe trails like Contermanskloof and Hillcrest.

Thanks for the response, I'm keen for this Thursday, will be able to go at about 4pm, so anyone welcome.

I'm also keen for weekend rides, live in Norhern suburbs and work in southern suburbs so keen for rides in both areas.

Hi

Anyone interested in weekday (espescially Monday and Thursday)rides in Tokai.

Starting from about 4pm, medium pace with lots of single track preferably:) about 1-2hrs.

I've been forbidden to ride Tokai on my own as I'm a girl but keen to do some riding during the week!

Marike*

Hi Marike,

I am keen, love Single Track and I work for myself, I do live out Tableview way so cant do it too often!

I love Hillcrest and Contemans Kloof single track if you have not tried these routes I can show you then some day

Cheers

Leigh

Thanks for the response, I'm keen for this Thursday, will be able to go at about 4pm, so anyone welcome.

I'm also keen for weekend rides, live in Norhern suburbs and work in southern suburbs so keen for rides in both areas.

I will see you Thursday 4pm at the forest. Heidi wont make it but still waiting for Clova's reply.

Please let me know when you ladies ride in the northern suburbs. I'm also a girl ... and sometimes not too keen to be out on my own. I live very close to Majik (and Meerendal, Hillcrest, Contermanskloof). Plenty to ride around here.

Hi everyone

So we're doing a ride in Tokai this Sunday, will add details closer to the time,

Then again on Monday starting +- 4pm,

Anyone welcome

Marike*

• 2 weeks later...