Work

MTB_Roadie

Okay...I know this is kind of off topic but worth giving a shot.

I am currently employed but really looking for a new job cause the one I currently have that is only comission based isn't really working out for me, I thought I might give it a shot here on the hub cause we cyclist mainly stand together helping each other out..

I am situated in Bellville, Cape Town, but as long as I can find something in Cape Town it would be fantastic.

If you can help out or know of anything please let me know. I can forward my CV if requested.

Looking for something in the finance/accounting sector, but I can also do admin,etc.

Education:

High School graduate (Grade 12: Pass with Merit),

Tertiary Education: Business Accounts Administrator (1st in class),

I am currently studying towards my Bcom Financial Management degree via UNISA part-time

Skills: Good communication skills, very good computer skills, PC skills (Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint) Very computer literate. Good knowledge about Pastel and Accounting. Pastel Cash Book, Reconciliation and journals knowledge and experience. Good client relationships, good networking skills. Very good communication skills.

Experience:

Novtel Software, where I worked on Pastel 2007 and Pastel 2009 with the cashbook, journals, bank reconciliation. I managed the Petty Cash. I have experience in admin work and giving telephonic support to our software users if necessary. I can work well under pressure. I have experience and knowledge of the following Vehicle Hire Management, Property Management and Hospitality Management. I also did Data capturing of the monthly incomes in the Pastel Cashbook where I allocated it to specific cost codes, etc. Sending clients Invoices and quotes. I sometimes had to make deposits at the bank.

I also have experience in sales and marketing of the software program where we went out to potential clients to give a demonstration of the product or where I phoned companies who may be interested in the software programs.

Liberty Life – Working as a financial advisor where I do admin, marketing, sales, filing, basically running my own small company. I also have to do quotes, fill in application forms, etc. I have to give a constant service to my clients and also locate my own by phoning and setting up appointments and then giving the financial advice.

Thank you

Johan

Age, qualifications, skills, field of expertise / experience? (other than cycling obviously...)

• 3 weeks later...