Cycling coach

Hi guys,

Anyone know of a good coach in the JHB area to get a training program from. (heart rate based)

Thanks

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm using jellytot from TheHub. She is not based in Jhb, but in CT. However I have found that we work very well together. We chat over email, and she has made her cell number available to me to phone/ SMS. She provides a weekly program, and you send her your Polar files for each exercise. I have enjoyed that she is adaptable. As you know, it's impossible to stick to a program 100%, and when you deviate, she will adjust the program to get you back on track. PM her here, or PM me for her email address. Costs were VERY reasonable.

Beee also uses jellytot. It's always anecdotal, but she has seen her times improve substantially. Recent race she was 10 minutes off Elite Ladies?

I'm using jellytot from TheHub. She is not based in Jhb' date=' but in CT. However I have found that we work very well together. We chat over email, and she has made her cell number available to me to phone/ SMS. She provides a weekly program, and you send her your Polar files for each exercise. I have enjoyed that she is adaptable. As you know, it's impossible to stick to a program 100%, and when you deviate, she will adjust the program to get you back on track. PM her here, or PM me for her email address. Costs were VERY reasonable.[/quote']

Ditto.....Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStar

Dis 'n groooot plesier Jellybaby!;-)

P.S. - Psssssst...Jellytot het die Deaf Mtb World Champ gehelp met sy training......

Jellytot, will you coach me please. You sound so nice. Where are you based? Can you make me fit for Selati in 2 weeks time? Do you also massage?

Hi Groot Lem!

Mmmm, fit in 2 weeks, not really...can only help you to do the best 2 weeks and not be too tired for Selati.

I'm here in Bellville/Cape Town...and yes, I also massage.  I massage at CycleScience (where you can also get bike setups and cleet postitioning with Shan Wilson), 59 Wale street, Cape Town.