Cycling calendar - 2011

Jeffrsnapln

Please mark as appropriate  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Sponsors / bike shops

• I am interested in sponsoring a page
    • I am interested in placing a listing at the back
    • I want to sell this calendar in my bike shop.
    • Not applicable
  2. 2. Buyers

• I would buy this calendar if is was under R200.00
    • I would buy this calendar only if it was under R100.00
    • I would not buy this calendar

post-5851-072034400 1280911503.png

Hi there,

I am developing a cycling-orientated calender for 2011. The calendar will consist of a front cover, 12 pages of calendar, and a back cover. It will be a wall-type calendar, aproximately A3 size. The calendar pages will contain all the usual calendar info, as well as information about all the major races and related events that occur during that particular month, where information is available that far ahead of course.

Each page will be “sponsored” by a cycling-related brand (bicycle / equipment manufacturers etc.) This means that if you “sponsor” a page, the page for that month will display your logo, contact details, and pictures of your products and/or team rider(s) in action. I would like to keep it as exclusive as possible, and include no more than one, or at the most two brands from each catagory (one bicycle brand, one clothing brand, one components brand, one safety equipment brand, one nutrition product etc etc).

The back page will contain a listing of cycle shops around the country as well as other useful contacts like event organisers, clubs etc and all the other info that is usually found on the back of a calendar.

The calendar will go on sale in late November / early December of this year. Buyers will either be able to purchace it online, or at any cycle shop in the country who is interested in participating.

The purpose of having each page sponsored by a known cycling related brand is (a-) To create an adverising oppurtunity for the brands, (b-) to bring down the final selling price of the calendar, thereby increasing sales and maximising exposure, and (c-) to make the product more appealing to buyers by including thier favorite brand(s) and possibly thier favorite rider(s).

Anyone who is interested in sponsoring a page in the calendar, placing a listing at the back of the calendar, or would like to sell the calendar in their shop, please contact me.

jethro.mcmullan@gmail.com

Obviously final pricing etc can only be determined based on the response from sponsors, and expected sales, so this will have to be advised later.

Please take part in the poll to help me determine the viability of this venture.

sad.gif Really? Was this such a bad idea?

It does not allow you to vote in the poll if you do not select options form both polls.

I wonder why? blink.gif I've changed the poll to allow for it...

[#10355] You must cast your vote in each question of the poll