Other sports, what do you do?

zonker

running,surfing but only bout once ayear,and squash,any fishing,rock and surf,flyfishing,bassfishing

Edited by zonker

Anything extreme .

Killing fish and animals . That would be hunting and fishing

Smoking 30 a day also gives a good workout .

Drinking lots of beer and rum gives the upper arm some work to do and if you start dancing at some point a complete body workout . A good thing is also that the bar fights really improves your reaction times which in turn help a lot on fast single tracks .

Did I mention smoking ?

frikken funny dude!

rugby, actually was at club champs last year, tennis on wednesdays when i dont have rugby prac. driving range on fridays for the competition on saturdays after a 100km ride. and i have to fit in studying CTA.

I run to cross train for cycling and swim a bit.

Beer is my second love... mmmm, maybe I should have one now...

• 2 months later...

Occasionally run, kayaking, surfing, fishing (on the kayak sometimes), wakeboarding, hiking. Only thing I am sort of good at though is the cycling...and then only if I train a lot!

Adventure racing, some touchies and a bit of golf. For supplementing the passion which is cycling I do pilates, gym, and runnning. As a hobby I drink lots of beer, especially today (int beer dringing day).

Can also add snorkling and surfing to the list now. Boy, would love to spend more time at the coast!

Why did you stop.? I have been diving since I was in my mid twenties and I am now 52, love it,I try and go diving any free time I have.

Actually, my interest in diving has taken me all over the world looking for new dive spots, Carribean, France, Corsica, Italy, virtually all over the USA, Spain, Great Barrier reef and last year I even did a fresh water dive in Hungary, it was great.

This is awesome!!! I also want to start taking up scuba! It is just a bit expensive for me at the moment! But I am saving up for a diving course at the moment! Sounds like great fun!

Did no one else pick up on Mampara's post on the first page, 'two out of three' wrt to scuba and skydiving... Brilliant post!

I do a bit of surfing. Just started the running thing (again)...... Looking at getting into doing Triathlons. Just gotta get some decent running fitness up and look into new TT Toys :rolleyes: