Omnico - I don't feel the love!

MJ the Expat

I handed in my busted Bell Sweep helmet at Hotspot almost 2 weeks ago. Phoned yesterday - no helmet.

Send Omnico a mail - no response...Wanted to phone today but I got real busy real quick.

*sigh*

Omnico, you now owe me a GT Zaskar carbon frame (since April) AND a helmet...

I just don't feel the love...

*sigh*

Welol at least it is not Garry Fisher. there you could wait for months.

Oh yes then the warranty replacement is in customers after 2 months. the poor dude is still waiting to get it to clear customes 3 weeks later.

Get a Merida, one, two, two and an half SORTED!!!!

Maybe the problem is with your lbs? They are supposed to have known the next day about the helmet status. Same with the frame. If you represent a client that is willing to pay Bell Sweep money, you hassle the supplier until they pull through and you can satisfy the client.

Their rep should be the same as my area, phone Omnico directly my issues with warranty items with them have always been sorted out within a week

What was wrong with the frame?

It is Broken - Proper Warranty claim - Cracked around the seatpost. and ALLY frame and all!

It is Broken - Proper Warranty claim - Cracked around the seatpost. and ALLY frame and all!

"Cosmetic fracture" ;)

I got my Sweep replaced within 3 days, but when i had a query regarding my cannondale they never returned calls, and when I phoned the technical guys in Jhb - they couldn't help... strange that they don't know the products they import and distribute :blink:

I walked in with a cracked helmet and walked out with a new Bell Sweep. Took 10 minutes. I just phoned beforehand to make sure its ok. Greg Minnaar cycles. Didn't even buy the original from them.

must be the hole you drilled in your bottom bracket that caused it.... <_<

Hey! heres a thought, maybe your Bike store is not communicating with you... Ialso have a frame claim, omnico immediately told the bike store that stock is only due the second week in August, and maybe they never sent the helmet in for replacement, my experience with them is very good... !

The only way for Omnico to move there asses is to send an email to the rep.

For example I know of a couple of people who had problems with the battery pack for their Blackburn SL8 lights.

Omnico took forever to replace the battery so my friend contacted Blackburn and told them that we are not happy with there service and the product back up service. Problem was sorted the very next day!