Kona 2011 Range

Kiwi

The Kona 2011 range will be officially revealed soon, there are some fantastic new models and some great updates to existing ones!

There is some info out on the web about the Operator DH and a few other models, as soon as we have the go ahead I'll let you know about the others!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Carbon 26er frame 1090 grams, yes there are lighter ones now but this has Kona's life time warantee...

question is: what will we get to buy, especially in the gravity category :(

The Operator for example is going to be available in three levels from Freeride through to DH Race Ready. The Stinky and Bass jump/freestyle are back, better than ever. As soon as the new website is open to the public I'll let you know - tell us what you want and we will get it in!

Still no 21/22" 29'er.

Hi Scotty,

Yes, there will be 20 and 22" 29ers, looks like complete bikes first and then framesets will be available.

Thanks Kiwi: that operator looks totally outrageous. Love the new'er look.

what's the link to that Kona online store again?

Capricorn - just order one at Mavericks in KZN - they bringing in a couple - I was looking at it the other day and the specs are good but i think the price tag is up there .. like 40 or 50k ... eish

And the styling is WAY better than previous models BUT personally i'm still not sold ... I think its like the rear end of the new VW Polo ... :unsure: hahaha

Maybe in the flesh it will be better

Thanks Kiwi: that operator looks totally outrageous. Love the new'er look.

what's the link to that Kona online store again?

Hi Capricorn,

Go to the Store tab on the top right at the site below, the 2011 site is not open for public viewing yet, I have asked when it will be. I should know tonight, so many, many nice bikes there!

http://www.konaworld.com/

Capricorn - just order one at Mavericks in KZN - they bringing in a couple - I was looking at it the other day and the specs are good but i think the price tag is up there .. like 40 or 50k ... eish

And the styling is WAY better than previous models BUT personally i'm still not sold ... I think its like the rear end of the new VW Polo ... :unsure: hahaha

Maybe in the flesh it will be better

At today's exchange rates:

Supreme Operator R54,798.51 (RRP)

Operator R24,021.96 (RRP)

Operator FR R23,063.91 (RRP)

We will do our best to beat these prices.

Hi Guys,

Just a reminder that the 2011 Kona range is now live at http://www.konaworld.com let me know what you think, PM with any questions etc! Not everything is available right away, but some bikes are available from next month so we can get much of the range in very soon!

I'll be able to confirm prices very soon, I'm just checking shipping etc to make sure we are right because the prices look very good...

Like they say on the website: "Lighter, faster, better spec and more bang for the buck..."