just curious - is Buycycle linked to any bikeshop?

Konaman

Just curious - is Buycycle web bike company linked to any of the "big" bike shop or companies? If so, who are they?

Just curious - is Buycycle web bike company linked to any of the "big" bike shop or companies? If so, who are they?

No they're not. But they work with local suppliers. Thats why there's warranties on their products.

No don't think so, next year alot of local suppliers are going to sell their products via websites, choose your bicycle shop and it gets delivered their and you pay their....oh and the prices are going to finally challenge CRC...well thats what they say we have to wait....

I recently bought a bike through Buycycle, very professionaly handled. Methinks other local online shops could take notes in customer service.

No don't think so, next year alot of local suppliers are going to sell their products via websites, choose your bicycle shop and it gets delivered their and you pay their....oh and the prices are going to finally challenge CRC...well thats what they say we have to wait....

it's 'there' not their

Does the LBS charge you labour when fitting a part purchased from them?

Thats where they contact me, and I come out to your house/office to fit the parts you bought from them. I do the whole Gauteng area. New bikes that gets bought from them, I come assemble them also at your place, do a full setup and offer a first service like any other shop, just better...