Irresponsible journalist

ErikV

I was gob-smacked when I saw tech-journalist Simon Dingle post this on Twitter this morning.

"Know what I want? A fully electric car so I can sneak up on cyclists and then blat them with my hooter. Oh man. What a dream."

His Twitter handle is @simondingle Give him what he deserves.

Idiot!!

:angry: :angry:

I was gob-smacked when I saw tech-journalist Simon Dingle post this on Twitter this morning.

"Know what I want? A fully electric car so I can sneak up on cyclists and then blat them with my hooter. Oh man. What a dream."

Idiot!!

life's too short

Idiot!!

The guy is a loser at the best of times. He seems to have nothing good to say about anything. I find the best thing to do is let the little people go.

On the positive side, at least he wants a car that doesn't spew out diesel into my lungs while I ride my bike.

J

I wonder if this was daddy:

Christopher Dingle, presenter of Midweek, was the first person to say the "f" word on television. While recording, he became agitated and blurted out the words "Oh f***!".

Remember it like yesterday... funny.

So glad to see so many of you urging people to ignore it! Best thing is not to feed the troll, despite your sense of righteous indignation...

i kinda agree with him

im fkn sick and tired of idjits who cant ride fast that 20km/h downhill riding 4 abreast in traffic

they deserve to be scared shitless. maybe they will engage their brain before their small blade in the future