Be Warned - Pretoria East Mooiplaas

Saffa_G

Yesterday a riding mate and myself went for a nice easy ride just out near the Boschkop area and were heading towards the N4 on a through road, a dirt road, made for some nice riding,

I want to warn everyone about a Blue Double Cab Hilux 4x4, the box one, think pre 2000.

This fat drunk looking chap with his South African Rugby jersey on, with on all his vermin freinds decided that it would be fun to firstly swerve violently towards us as they were oncoming....then as they swerved the fat pig lent out the window and spat on me....

We were just riding along in a totally different direction, totally different side of the road...in single file...not bothering anyone....so people please be careful if you ride out that way there are some sickies out there...

Nevertheless I was very very angry.....because i don't bother other people so I don't expect to be bothered by them :(:(

We didn't retaliate that much in case they were looking for trouble and then tired to drive us over....but nevertheless I haven't forgotten his fat little face and his pretty little 4x4....just couldn't get the reg because of the dust :(

Sorry to hear that , but you will get assholes like that anywhere . It's just a matter of time before you meet them .

Its a sad case, had a few close calls myself, unfortunately it's these type of road users, that upset the balance for other road users, Sorry you didn't getthe number, could have at least done something, at least you are okay,. His turn will come,

hey Saffa G i have a friend that stays out in that area, i am seeing him tonight, i will ask him too be on the lookout....

maybe he can get a address off the guy, hehehehe

Always have you pepper spray with you .

great idea. next time he leans out his window you mace his face LOL, then he'll prob. drive into a tree Big%20smile

Aaarrggg....Angry

Not a nice experience.....

But then again.  You will always get people that does not know what it is to be human.Cry

had a similar thing but ridding road, my friend and i riding also single file(we could only because of traffic), he was riding behind me, a taxi road past, he noticed, the taxi driver passing a wip to the passenger(which was intended to hit me with)luckily the traffic and what ever other cause, that never happened, i was totally un-aware of all of this until my friend told me....what do people think, i wonder sometimes....or do/can they?