Desert Dash '07

1skinnyman

Yo, Dane, I'm going up, gonna take Mints with as my backup! You in? You're gonna have to ride like hell though!

You have me very very worried after this last weekend - and to think you wanted to ride with me. I might have to take my own backup along. Let me speak to my Epic partner - he could do with some distance in the legs.

My legs are either gonna be really sore and tired or really firing and good to go, I'm doing 94.7, followed by the DC followed by the 24 in Jo'burg and then this 2 weeks after. Looking forward to it.

My legs are either gonna be really sore and tired or really firing and good to go' date=' I'm doing 94.7, followed by the DC followed by the 24 in Jo'burg and then this 2 weeks after. Looking forward to it.[/quote']

We have a similiar schedule to you except we are doing Sabie X instead of Desert Dash and we are muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch slower.

no not for your team, some oke in cpt, that also need one.  for your team i will ask around in my cycling circle

no not for your team' date=' some oke in cpt, that also need one.  for your team i will ask around in my cycling circle

[/quote']

I was thinking it would be a pretty wierd thing to do, you know like talking on behalf of someone LOL

Dammit' date=' Mint's was supposed to be my backup![/quote']

You still doing this one Fatty? Really looking fwd to this. Gonna be loads of fun(of course I don't actually have to ride this crazy race)

Ti....you spoken to Frans lately? He mentioned being interested? Was wondering if we should start making arrangements? Flying? Driving? Accommodation? The usual BS?

Dammit....I'm using my question marks almost as frequently as Ti these days LOL

Mint's if I can get two things sorted. 1) training 2) money to do it.

I have family all over so luckily accomodation isn't a worry for me...

Ok....forgot about the earlier discussion when Ti asked me a couple months ago. Let us know what you decide anyway. We organise something

Probably drive, gonna get a Double cab by then. Frans won't do it, he says he will but I very much doubt it. Accomodation shouldn't be too much of an issue, I know people, Fats, knows people, a friend knows people, should be able to get a real house in Swakop as well. Will sort out closer to the time.