Who in SA stocks Saris Bones Boot Rack?

Tinker

I have been looking around online for a bike rack. The Saris Jones seems to be the most ideal for my requirements, but I can’t seem to find anyone who stocks them here…?

Tinker

Let me throw a spanner in the works...try the Holdfast range, and you can check out the Thule range as well. I have one of the Thule Clip-on racks, and it works like a charm, very easy to set up and take down and sits very securely.

I checked out thule and they dont seem to work out for my car! What car did you use the clip-on with? Holdfast looks good though I just need to pop by there and see what they suggest!

I need something to fit a small hatchback ie Hyundai Getz & Tata indica and possibly a Corse Bakkie!

I've been to cycle lab _ ths morning they do have in stock , did not check price.

Physical Address:

Cycle Lab Nicol Grove

Corner William Nicol Drive and Leslie Road

Magaliesig, Fourways

GPS co ordinates:

S26° 01.815’ E28° 00.613’

Tel: 011 707 4700

Workshop: 011 707 4711

Bio Racer: 011 707 2915

Retail: 011 707 4704 or 011 707 4717

Super Events Tel: 011 707 4716

Email: andrew@cyclelab.com

Try Load and Go on 171 Bree street. I remember seeing them fit a bones holder onto a mini cooper.

their number: 021 423 5191

Try Load and Go on 171 Bree street. I remember seeing them fit a bones holder onto a mini cooper.

their number: 021 423 5191

I have one for my Mini Cooper (2 bike Saris , 3 bone). . . Does work well and easy to attach and remove.

Would steer clear of the Saris range and buy a Thule bikerack instead.

I have a Thule Freeway 968 and its simple, bullet proof and reasonably priced. A mate of mine has a Saris and one of the plastic cradles has broken. I think it may of been a small reversing accident, however, if it was a metal rack it would of most probably just been scratched or slightly dinged. The plastic Saris also has a fair bit of flex once the bike has been attached and seems to have alot of sideways flex... A bit too much for my liking :(

Get a Thule.

I have the Saris Bones 3 bike carrier and can highly recommend it. Takes 2 mins to put on and if parked in a dodgy area it fits into the back seat should you want to take it off the car.

Got mine from CRC at half price they retail for in SA.