how good is Cherise Taylor?

Fire

Cherise Taylor is really in a class of her own. How can u manage to train so hard and not 'burn out'? yeah,with expert couching and only the best of everything u can,but without your will to succeed,none of that matters. Go kick more behinds out there in europe Cherise!

Jip, definitely one of (if not the) best female riders in SA! Was actually just watching an old Argus DVD where she got 2nd place - absolutely brilliant!

yip, well, getting 2nd on her own against others who have teams behind her is very good. Few do that. If you're on your own, you're gonna battle!

Not taking away anything from Cherise - but if i remember correctly in 2004 in Canada, Yolandi du Toit was in a breakaway of 5 - well ahead of the main field - who also were the winning group in the end, and her chain broke during the second last round - taking her out of the race. 

A good combination for the future would probably be:

Yolandi du Toit

Minette Naude

Cherise Taylor

Arien Tortius

Adding the older girls such as Marissa v d Merwe would give more dimension.

Ronel v Wyk - team manager?

What happened with Dianne Emery, didnt she spend a lot of time at UCI academy as the next big thing? Saw her on Drifter programme doing some X terra or something. Why did she disappear? Think she rode with Anke for a while in Microsoft kit?

Or Erica Green team manager, she helps Minette with coaching. See Minette runs a lot still, will keep her strong and less prone to getting gatvol. Nice to see CSA are getting the right people involved. Cherry on womens commission. How would you define each rider in your future team Breeze? Minette must be the climber and domestique?? Is there a sprinter?

Speaking of Minette...where is she nowadays? Trained with her for a while some time back but haven't heard from her in AGES!

Minette is all over the place! Rides for harmony these days. Got second at Knysna and at the Jock... You go girl!!