I Lost some Flyers! Find one, Post a creative PIC

Guest Frail4Life

Guest Frail4Life

If you can find one of my Flyers adverts and Post a Pic. You will get one free ticket into the draw.

You need to be creative with your pics and only one pic from each Place is valid.

The most creative pic for the Week wins the ticket.

New Cycling Project. To cycle from Cape Town > small Karoo to South Africa's 3rd Oldest Town.

I have been blessed with a never ending passion and excitement for this Sport.

I will be Raffling 3 Prizes to Raise Funds for an Old Age Home.

First, Dinner Extravaganza for 2 at one of S.A. top Fine Dining Restaurants, Pigalle C.T. or JHB.

Second, Cycling kit from Chris Willemse Cycles Online, (manufactured Overseas).

Third, Supplements from Cytomax and Muscle Milk. All prizes are valued at over R1000.

There is two Questions?

1.Where will I be cycling to? 2.How long will it take for me to get from A to B?

All tickets cost R 50 each. To purchase tickets contact, David Kleynhans, aka FRAIL.

1. Cell phone 0714067007, 2. Email frail@mail.org

3. Fax 0865924908, 4.Facebook.com/Frail.Cycling

5. Twitter.com/F_R_A_I_L

The draw will take place on the 27/11/2010 at the Events prize giving. All winners wil be contacted. Please people share your Love with those Seniors that are less Fortunate.

David Kleynhans

Edited by F_R_A_I_L

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Frail4Life

Edited 07 September 2010 00H00.

I have # 23 Hub friends confirmed

I have # 134 followers and Maxium allowed 2000 following friends on Twitter http://Twitter.com/F_R_A_I_L (F_R_A_I_L)

I have # 426 friends on Facebook http://facebook.com/Frail.Cycling

Please follow for updates.

I have received prizes and put up prizes to the Total value of R 3200 which I will be raffling at R 50 a ticket.

My plan is to cycle from Cape Town through the small Karoo and back, to South Africa's Third Oldest Town Solo.

Why you ask? To help charity of course.

I have been blessed with an never ending passion for this exciting Sport. I will never be happy unless I am busy cycling somewhere.

I will be Raffling the different Prizes to Raise Funds for Old Age Homes.

1. First prize is a Dinner Extravaganza for two valued at R 1000 at one of South Africa top Fine Dining Restaurants, Pigalle, either Cape Town or Johannesburg.

2. A Chris Willemse Cycles Online cycling kit witch is imported valued at R 1200. New prize.

3. R 1000 Gift voucher for Cytomax and Muscle Milk Supplements from Cytosport.

other prizes still to be confirmed.

Rules are simple.

There is two Questions.

1. Where will I be cycling to ?

2. How long will it take for me to get from A to B?

All raffle tickets will cost R 50 each.

To purchase raffle tickets, you can contact me by

1. Cell phone 0714067007

2. Fax 0865924908

3. Email http://www.frail@mail.org

4. Facebook http://facebook.com/Frail.Cycling

5. Twitter http://twitter.com/F_R_A_I_L (F_R_A_I_L)

The draw will take place after the Events prize giving.

No Prizes may be exchanged.

Please people share your Love with these Seniors that are less Fortunate.

David

My main sponsor is Pigalle Restaurants, First prize.

frail not to be mean but knowing you you would run into anohter buss truck or train within the first 10km :)

jokes aside, hope it goes well and you make a nice bit of dosh for a good cause.

Why Graff-Reneit? Boring place.

EDIT: Sorry Dave, not knocking you as its a fantestical idea, just the town is filled of memories of boring holidays and for some reason, lots of alcohol.

Guest Frail4Life

Why Graff-Reneit? Boring place.

Keep Guessing.

It will not be boring at all. He He

In order they should be

Cape Town

Stellenbosch

Paarl

Franchshoek

So my guess is paarl. Though you in the western cape right? so if you hit the klein karoo you made a wrong turn :P

I do not want to put cold water on this but it would be in your interest to get a fundraising number (not essential).

www.saifundraising.org.za

Keep Guessing.

It will not be boring at all. He He

OK, I see Graff Town is the 4th oldest but gets 1st place for most boring. Pofadder is more exciting than that place (I willingly visit Pofadder once a year!)

Sorry the english landed at PE before the frenchies got Franschoek, but I am assuming you want to go to PE which would then be the 4th oldest town?

In order they should be

Cape Town

Stellenbosch

Paarl

Franchshoek

So my guess is paarl. Though you in the western cape right? so if you hit the klein karoo you made a wrong turn :P

No, Swellendam

Graaff-Reinet is a town with 80,776 inhabitants in the Eastern Cape Province of South Africa. It is the fourth oldest town in South Africa, after Cape Town, Stellenbosch and Swellendam.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graaff-Reinet

Actually its Paarl 3rd PE 4th you can google it if you need the english landed there way before Graaf renette was even remotley reachable via ox wagon :)

Actually its Paarl 3rd PE 4th you can google it if you need the english landed there way before Graaf renette was even remotley reachable via ox wagon :)

You are referring to oldest settlements and not towns. Certain infrastructure needs to exist before a settlement can be declared a town. Also like Grahamstown is the smallest city in South Africa as it has a Cathedral (the definition of city).

Guest Frail4Life

In order they should be

Cape Town

Stellenbosch

Paarl

Franchshoek

EDIT

Covie & Cbrunsdon

If you keep Guessing, I will have to charge you a Event ticket!

Guest Frail4Life

I do not want to put cold water on this but it would be in your interest to get a fundraising number (not essential).

www.saifundraising.org.za

I am busy looking into that.

I have been upto now been working direct through the allocated Charity / Old Age Home.