It's a kind of Mavic

Tumbleweed

Preeeeettttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyy!!! :o

I wonder if I'd be able to get the Cosmic decals for my SLR's???

Mavic wheels are >30% cheaper on Chainreaction. However, the website will not allow transactions from SA. I guess Mavic are protecting their local distributors - fair enough.

I'm in the market for a new set of SL's, or the new equivalent.

Anyone know who are the best suppliers in SA?

Mavic wheels are >30% cheaper on Chainreaction. However, the website will not allow transactions from SA. I guess Mavic are protecting their local distributors - fair enough.

I don't know about their complete wheelset but CRC built a set with Mavic rims also stating they do not ship yo outside EU and I did not have any problems.

I got my Mavic SLR's from CWC - almost R5k cheaper than any my LBS!!!

I think the problem with buying from CRC is that they have an agreement with Mavic that they won't sell them outside the EU - I've seen that on a few of their Mavic wheelsets (on CRC).

One Problem with purchasing Mavic from CRC they don't deliver outside EU....

Refer to Confirmation from CRC below :o :o :o :

"Hi,

Thank you for your e-mail. Unfortunately due to a Mavic Licensing agreement that Mavic have placed on their brand of parts that we stock, we are only able to ship these within the European Union. If you want specific Mavic parts, you would need to go through a registered Mavic dealer or retailer in your continental region.

Kind Regards,

Christopher

Christopher Wallace Sales Advisor

Tel: +44(0)28 9335 2976 Fax: +44(0)28 93 324868 Email: Sales@chainreactioncycles.

Chain Reaction Cycles Ltd. Kilbride Rd Doagh Ballyclare BT39 0QA United Kingdom

The World's Largest Online BikeStore"