Big ups CWC!!!

HowellingWulf

Yesterday morning this time I was still debating over which tyres to fit. Less than 24hrs later I have a brand new set of Continentals & a bottle of Stans on my desk in JHB.

Well done yet again on your excellent service and ridiculously low prices!!!!

:D

I ordered from them last week - twice! Was VERY impressed with their service and delivery! They're even cheaper than most of my LBS's including shipping from CT to JHB.

I could seriously go on for ages about how awesome Chris' service is... I buy from them all the time. Keep it up, Chris.

Big thanks for all the compliments. I will pass it on to the team. That is what Chris jnr and his team believe in . Service , Better Service Good prices and more service. Unfortunately they cannot satisfy all the clients all the time but as far as they satisfy 99.9% of them then they still have work to do and try to satisfy that other 01% as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Just had fantastic service from CWC, not only did they blow all competion away with their prices(no LBS or other online stores came close), they pretty much matched CRC prices. Great info and awesome customer service, and Ill have my parts Monday.

I must agree, CWCycles's service is awesome, ordered yesterday at 11:00, delivered this morning at 8:30. Brilliant!!!!