ErgoFit bike fitment

renayg

For those of you in Cape Town, I have just started running an ErgoFit bike fitment center from Epic Bike Shop.

If you would like to get your bike set up dialed, or would like to know more please follow this link and check it out.

http://www.renayg.wordpress.com/ergofit/

I look forward to hearing from you.

Renay

post-17501-061596100 1281553720.jpg

Big thanks to Renay for doing my set-up on Friday. I have been riding XC for 2 years without having a proper set-up done, got it done on Friday and the riding feels 10 times better and more comfortable. Great service and would recommend it to everybody.

It is plain and simple(according to science) you cannot beat an ErgoFiT or ErgoMAX bike fitment. It is the most accurate system in the world!

Big thanks to Renay for doing my set-up on Friday. I have been riding XC for 2 years without having a proper set-up done, got it done on Friday and the riding feels 10 times better and more comfortable. Great service and would recommend it to everybody.

Thanks for the Motivational Novak! And to all you who are looking into it, that was a totally un-prompted response! Enough said.

Here is another happy customer from a bike set up I did last week.

Frank Adrian "Hey Renay

I did some serious riding this weekend and my bike is really feeling great!!"

He ride approx 15 hours a week and was amazed at the difference it made.

It is plain and simple(according to science) you cannot beat an ErgoFiT or ErgoMAX bike fitment. It is the most accurate system in the world!

thats quite a claim. Would be nice to read some evidence to justify this statement - could you maybe provide some references? Which other systems were compared to this one and on what grounds is it more accurate? many thanks ronelle

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you in Cape Town, I have just started running an ErgoFit bike fitment center from Epic Bike Shop.

If you would like to get your bike set up dialed, or would like to know more please follow this link and check it out.

http://www.renayg.wordpress.com/ergofit/

I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi what is the product set up Oran actual power meter

Renay

Hi what is the product

A bike set or an actual power meter

I am not clear

D

Howzit,

ErgoFit is a bike set up product that takes into account an individual's flexibility and neuromuscular efficiency. It is therefore possible to set you up so that you lose no power due to over flexed/ stretched muscles and also are in a position relevant to how much you ride so that your muscles are capable of working efficiently. For more info check out this link: http://renayg.wordpress.com/ergofit/

• 3 weeks later...

Business is picking up and customers are happy. I will be at the Lourensford MTB race this weekend so come and chat to me if you have any queries.

I had my setup redone the Ergofit way (at WE Bike) a couple of months ago after it was done the old fashioned way a year earlier. All I can say is WOW- I feel so much more comfortable on my machine than before and my training results shows definate improvement.

• 3 weeks later...