East Rand Mountainbike ride

Kritzie

Anybody riding this weekend, would like to do few hours training but dont know all the routes. New to mountainbiking! Benoni/Boksburg area.

Where do mountainbike groups meet and at what times. Help would be really appreciated!!!!

Hi Kritzie, there is a club Dirty Habits that I can recommend. They ride both on Saterday and Sunday(they meet at Northmead mall in Benoni). Contact Alistar on 082 499 0618. I know they are riding this weekend.

it may not be as far as you like, but the crew from procycles head out at 2pm from the shop on sats. number to follow

although odion's option may be a good idea for sunday. the barkers usually do a punishing 80kay ride out past heidelberg

Weekend rides

Saturday - 25-30km ...mellow ride Meet at Northmead Square, in front of McGinty's at 7am Big%20smile

On Sunday meet at McGinty's at 6am - 80 - 100km outride Dead

Weekend rides

Saturday - 25-30km ...mellow ride Meet at Northmead Square' date=' in front of McGinty's at 7am Big%20smile

On Sunday meet at McGinty's at 6am - 80 - 100km outride Dead

[/quote']

anyone know what time does mcginty's opens?LOL

If you ever ni "BLOU BULL" country let me know' date=' we can hook up some nice MTB Rides here too....[/quote']

blou bull? ek het gedink jy is 'n boerboel?

If you ever ni "BLOU BULL" country let me know' date=' we can hook up some nice MTB Rides here too....[/quote']

blou bull? ek het gedink jy is 'n boerboel?

jaja Solank dis nie a PITBULL nie LOL......

if you can like to ride anywhere, get a coupla mates, hit the minedumps, and loop out to murray park and back. it's a mix of technical, flat and speedy and some twisty singletrack. maybe we should organise a east rand hubbers ride out there one weekend, followed by a slap-up brekkie?

HR, who you wanna Clapslap up , I hear the wimpy out that way does good business on the weekends, should ask wimpy to sponsor the hubber rides Big%20smile

it's the east' date=' dude, we don't discriminate. we slap everyoneLOL[/quote']

Hey hey,Angry thats my old home stomping ground, it;s gonna cost you LOL Big%20smile