Who sleeps ok the night before a race.....

Is it just me battling to sleep ok before a race?? What can i drink that will not effect my performance, but to sleep better?? :rolleyes:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a braai and good bottle of red wine works great the night before.

on the morning to relief the suffering from all the wine, take one choclate bar and the miracle cure "cream soda"

Try what is questioned on another thread. You'll sleep like a baby.

Sorry Taps saw it to late how do I rectify it?? ( I had a very bad night as you can see.....) :blink:

What I found is that before most races one generally try to get to bed earlier for the big day tomorrow and then can't fall asleep. Rather just go to bed at your normal time (whatever that might be).

And don't take it so seriaaaasly, just enjoy.

No problem at all. I handle race day just like any other. I eat the same the night before and do what I normally do. No need to do things differently just because there is a race on.

No problem at all. I handle race day just like any other. I eat the same the night before and do what I normally do. No need to do things differently just because there is a race on.

Ditto. And sometimes even what is mentioned on "the other thread" :P

keep to the same routine as during the week, but I rather leave the beer for after the race... :rolleyes:

Never really looking to win the race, so sleeping the night before not a problem. Just want to enjoy being out and riding!!

Guest agteros

Sleep the night of the race is not as important as sleep two nights before the time.

Try and get some extra/normal shut eye two nights before, and then the night before will not be such a big issue.

Just do not stay up all night looking for that what is mentioned on the other thread ;)