Salesmen..... bullsh!tters!!!!?????

Hendrik Petoors

Well, the same pattern continues.

I tried to buy a mount to Fit My Garmin GPSmap 60CSx by using my existing bean bad mount. Union Mart is trying to order one for a week now. When I started getting nasty they said we can try to change a bike mount for the purpose. ANother salesman there said i will need a completely new beanbag. I phoned LA sports, they had one in stock (a suction mount) In the store we too the cradle off and it fit excactly in my bean bag mount. Not one of them carries the proper accessories. I wanted a pouch. Nobody had it. They will have to order. They all stock and sell a unit that costs R6500 but they do not keep accessories.

i needed a digital tape recorder. Fotocats ordered a Panasonic with voice recognition software. They did it on Monday, today he tells me Panasonic may deliver tofday. I already located one at New World and told the guy at Photocats to keep his tape and will get the one from New World.

Well, now we all know that this is how things are, then it should no longer upset us.

Just have to be prepared for these shortcoming and look for the best in people.

Union Mart is trying to order one for a week now.

Union Mart = Cape Union Mart same place/group etc? anything with Cape in its name is a RIP-OFF

J'burg Grapes R7 a box, Cape Grapes = "R20 a box - bargain!!!"LOLLOLLOL

...and we ship off all the sour grapes of to Gauteng. That's why they're cheaper.?smileys/smiley36.gif" align="absmiddle" alt="LOL" />

smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif

...and we ship off all the sour grapes of to Gauteng.

...and after a month they want to return because it's too tough here and the girls are not as easy as expected.

and this post just went downhill in one page  Wink

That's " downhill in one post " One Hill, the first one.

I live in and love CT but the service is K@K whether it be a restaurant or a car dealer makes no difference...Thumbs%20Down
...don't forget the "lets shaft you for all your' worth  - perlemoen @ R600 a starter attitude" !!!!