BlenderBottle SA

Jakkals

Fuel Your Dream with the Blender Bottle®

No Ordinary Bottle.

post-3122-065224800 1281696843.jpg

Function or style? Too hard to choose? Now you can hold both in the palm of your hand. The Blender Bottle® is as functional and effective as it is unique:

Blender Ball® mixer inside

Secure screw-on lid

Wide mouth makes it easy to add ingredients

Large drink/pour spout

Stay Open flip cap ™ won’t close on your nose

Gripper Bars™ make it easy to hold

Embossed ounce and milliliter markings

Easy to clean—dishwasher safe

Fits in most car drink holders

Lump-Free - Nutrition Drinks

BPA-free

Blender Bottle® - BPA-free plastic

The Blender Bottle has always been made of BPA-free plastic. The lid and flip cap are made of #2 HDPE (high density polyethylene). The cup is made of #5 PP (polypropylene). The materials are FDA approved

post-3122-040396200 1281696865.jpg

Blender Ball®

Spring thingy, wire ball, whisker ball, mixer thing, scrambler, little whipper, and the magic ball. Though it answers to many names, it's actually called a Blender Ball® Makes short work of your mixing needs. Simply drop the ball in with your ingredients and shake. Its variable speed action is up to you! Gently swirl it to stir, or shake it fast to whip it up. The ball is designed to remain in the cup until you've enjoyed the contents.

What is the Blender Ball® made of?

Polished 316 (surgical-grade) stainless steel. Stainless steel does not stain, corrode, or rust

post-3122-084310600 1281696881.jpg

Blender Bottle® - Sizes

post-3122-040884500 1281696904.jpg

Original

800ml. capacity (to cup brim).

Mini

500ml. capacity (to cup brim).

Blender Bottle® - Colours

post-3122-015335800 1281696926.jpg

How much will the Blender Bottle®cost

Original

800ml capacity (to cup brim). Great for nutrition. drinks, salid dressings, and other culinary uses.

R 65 per blender bottle

Mini

500ml capacity (to cup brim). The perfect travel size. Great for nutrition. drinks.

R 55 per blender bottle

The blender bottle have a year warranty and if any factory defects accure we will replace the bottle for free

TO PLACE AN ORDER PLEASE SEND A EMAIL TO blenderbottle.sa@gmail.com WITH QUANTITY,SIZE AND COLOUR

The Blender Bottle is a patented item covered by US patents 6,379,032, D510,235, and has other patents pending (domestic and international).

Nice, good plastic. How about one with foil in to keep stuff cool ?

I haven't seen the bottle with the foil in -if you have a example post a pic so that i can have a look!!!

........ but dows it fit in a water bottle cage??????? The one with the bite valve made by Camelbak does not fit in a water bottle cage!!!!!!

........ but dows it fit in a water bottle cage??????? The one with the bite valve made by Camelbak does not fit in a water bottle cage!!!!!!

Unfortunately it does not fit into a bottle cage but it has so many other uses that makes this product a must have.

Then you haven't used the Camelbak Podium bottle.

post-1604-004722600 1281938669.jpg