WOE IS ME!!! I got mumps....and for free

Saffa_G

All of you must do extra kilomters for me so that I don't fall behind in my training....Cry

doctor just informed me that I have pumpkins...I told her i don't, we argued for a little while, then I realized that she meant MUMPS Grrrrrrrrrrr

there goes my damn weekend and next week.  She recommends sponge baths, on the hour by beautiful blonde ladies taking care of my every need. 

Anyone know some ladies who are free next week Embarrassed  Just kidding you lot....take care and hopefully i won't be too glued to The Hub in my time off LOL Wink

Bleh Dead

Eish, that's not the kind of thing an adult male wants. Just keep an eye on your monkey nuts fella Shocked Buff2007-08-24 08:46:20

Eish' date=' that's not the kind of thing an adult male wants. Just keep an eye on your monkey nuts fella Shocked [/quote']

Or as holly rollers little one would say....check out your nuggets  LOL

Guys, my dogs are looking at me funny.....i got my little pocket mirror and i been checking them out for 20mins.....what must i look for Geek

Hey Saffa.....a couple of years back I was sailing to South Georgia in the South Atlantic, I got mumps going the one way and measels coming back....whats up with that?????

Ouchshame man' date=' thats terrible....at least you didn't get sea sick :) [/quote']

errrr uummmm.....yes I did..we went through the roaring forties to 56 deg latitude, covered 9500 nm in 6 weeks......all of us got sick at some stage...

All this talk is making me feel Dead.... was looking for the ride this w/end but now you've got the pumpkins..... oh well next week.

Yeah Sorri Polks!!  We must make it next weekend, no wait, next weekend i am going away for Yvette's birthday, we going to Kurger Park :)

oh man, you better have that checked out....i heard that can be sore...you shouldn't read while you are on the toilet...make it quick, like a Mickey D's drive thru :)