Ronel van Wyk resigns!!!

D_P_

Hot off the press!!! - Ronel van Wyk just resigned from Professional Cycling, Konica Minolta and ALL other related cycling matters ... What a MASSIVE loss to SA cycling ...!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wat? ag nee man! ai,mar nou ja,meskien kan sy my couch nou...hehe. ai dis sad:-( is dit waar cherry?

Aggenee!!!CryCry Cherr...is dit waar? Ai, sal die rooi blits in die bondels mis as jy nie meer ry nie. Moet net nie heeltemal verdwyn nie hoor - jy moet darem so af en toe hier op die Wielnaaf kom hallo s?!

smiley18.gif

What will happen to women's cycling in SA now?...She has been an awesome role model for so many of us smiley5.gif

Why do you think?

You are the best in your game

You are on the best form of your life

You are the most consistent finisher of the last year

You are the most experienced rider

You are the South African Champion for crying out loud!!!!!

And you are slapped in the face and not chosen to represent your Country

What would you do??

nee man, dis nie goed nie, ek is die dude wat haar tubbies geplak voor die sa champs geplak het! holy roller2007-08-26 23:00:43

I will say this...She didn't resign because she's not good enough...she's better!Punisher2007-08-24 10:41:44

This move by CSA and the "selectors" just KILLED the SA Championships and what it stands for!!! This will become just one more race (with NO prize money) with no glory or merrit ... Why become SA Champ (Tripple this year in Ronel's case) and not be selected twice in a row - 1) All Africa and 2) Worlds to represent your country ...!!!??? You go Ronel - You are not loosing here - They are ...!

Cherry, jy't 'n harde besluit geneem, maar as mens na die "response" hier kyk, die regte een.  Onthou, jy't ALTYD vriende wat hier rondhang......