Morning Training rides. Cape Town Northen

Guest Frail4Life

Guest Frail4Life

To meet at Welgelegen Pick a Pay / Spur parking area, on Plattekloof road. For a +_80 km ride.

Wish I could join you, but is already at the Salt Mine that time of day, and no way to get around it.

Guest Frail4Life

Pace?

I will match your speed.

I am up for any suggestions.

David

I am also looking for someone to cycle with in the mornings around 8...what route do you go?

I normally average around 30km/h cycling by myself, would be awesome to cycle with some new roadies.

Guest Frail4Life

I am also looking for someone to cycle with in the mornings around 8...what route do you go?

I normally average around 30km/h cycling by myself, would be awesome to cycle with some new roadies.

Starting in Welgelegen,

To Bothasig circle onto Tiekie Draai, Durbanville.

Out on VissersHoek to T juction left towards N7.

Over N7 to Atlantis.

Either through Atlantis back along R27.

Left on the Bluegums road and right at Stop, back through Table View.

I'm keen, but I may be a bit slow for you men. 20 to 24 average is okay for me; anything above that and my heart may explode (although I could be a real girl and sit on your tails the whole way!). I can't do Mon or Tues mornings, but Wed, Thurs, Fri is okay.

Guest Frail4Life

I'm keen, but I may be a bit slow for you men. 20 to 24 average is okay for me; anything above that and my heart may explode (although I could be a real girl and sit on your tails the whole way!). I can't do Mon or Tues mornings, but Wed, Thurs, Fri is okay.

As long as I get to ride my bike.

Guest Frail4Life

Desi not to worry. You just need to read my signature. I am more than capable, but this is a Training ride. I am there to Help others. David

Hi David. I'm keen to join you, but this Thursday is out for me ... got plumbers doing work here. Can I contact you for next week?

Guest Frail4Life

Hi David. I'm keen to join you, but this Thursday is out for me ... got plumbers doing work here. Can I contact you for next week?

OK.

Hi

I'm keen to join up for a ride from next Tuesday. But can only make it for 8h30 if its ok.

Guest Frail4Life

Hi

I'm keen to join up for a ride from next Tuesday. But can only make it for 8h30 if its ok.

I will discuss with the judges.

Get back to you.

David