Happy birthday Chris jnr

Chris Willemse

Happy birthday to Chris Willemse jnr. Must say that you did not look to bad yesterday after the night before.

We as a family at Chris Willemse cycles wish you a very happy,healthy and successful year and may all your dreams come true. I think that you should give your clients a birthday special this week.

Chris snr and the team

I've met Chris Junior.

He is such an energizing, passionate young man.

And very few people I've seen with such customer-oriented drive.

Chris, many good things to you for this new year in your life.

:rolleyes:

@ Chris senior- dis mos bonus maand die ;)

@ Chris junior- baie geluk, daai bene raak nou aan die ou kant ne. :lol: welcome to the club ;)

Guest Frail4Life

I hope you enjoyed the Weekend. Congrats. All the best for things to come.

David

Happy birthday. Now I know why I ordered stuff 30 minutes ago and STILL do not have a tracking number!!!

Reg Lizard.

You are correct. It should be a bonus week but from Chris jnrs side. I think that he should have some amazing birthday specials in his news letter this week. I will most probable get crapped from him at our meeting in the morning because of this challenge>

happy birthday mate,

i have been dealing with chris jnr for some time now and only have praises for him and his team.

hope you have a great evening and even better year.

regards

russell

goose1

Put all the lights on special so we can get more people into the night ride :) Happy Bday Jnr.,

Happy birthday, Chris Jnr, albeit a day late. May your cycling just go from strength to strength, and your Business expand beyond your wildest dreams or expectations.

Hope you enjoyed the day.