The man on TV just said .......

Guest Big H

....... When Kaalens..... where is that????? They had an MTB Race there, I know where Van Gaalens is yes...... the cheese place. Somebody please tell the man is is Van Ghhhhaalens ..... Ghhhhh like you are a smoker trying to spoeg out a gwell!!!!!!!!

Blerrie iengliesh!!!!!!!

........ and the aap just said Kewetskroon..... Kievitskroon dammit!!!!!!!

........ and the aap just said Kewetskroon..... Kievitskroon dammit!!!!!!!

I worked there for 2 years, what they got todo with MTB ? :huh:

Got a nice spa there

My personal favourite was the "Foo-foo -zay-lar" that featured in this year's TDF. Many happy hours of giggling from that comment!

Crap show wasn't it? Overweight coporates trying to pedal isn't my idea of entertainment.

Not only the fit and the anorexic cycle!!!!!! ..... a little bit of a prejudiced comment that!!!!!!!!

Now Mama wants to be difficult too. My 16 year old took up mtb, and inspired us all, including his Very big (130kg) dad. Of course dad had to sponsor the whole thing with his corporate job. Since starting to cycle his blood pressure and stress levels came down, so, while bothering no one, and enabling three other people to ride, I think he has the right to enjoy the sport too. Now an interesting thing happened last week : we got ourselves an indoor trainer, mostly because dad's little corporate 8-4 job kept him busy till after dark most of the time, making it difficult for him to train. Junior was highly affronted to find that, with weight not an issue, at the same resistance Dad could go considerably longer at higher speed than him, despite his number of visits to the podium, in races that Dad was just glad to finish. So, next time you go training, pack yourself a nice little backpack of 30-50 kgs, put it on your back and go find out how hard those guys are working

Shouldn't that read 'the guy in government just said..' heard some awful language there before. Oh, thats normal.

Now Mama wants to be difficult too. My 16 year old took up mtb, and inspired us all, including his Very big (130kg) dad. Of course dad had to sponsor the whole thing with his corporate job. Since starting to cycle his blood pressure and stress levels came down, so, while bothering no one, and enabling three other people to ride, I think he has the right to enjoy the sport too. Now an interesting thing happened last week : we got ourselves an indoor trainer, mostly because dad's little corporate 8-4 job kept him busy till after dark most of the time, making it difficult for him to train. Junior was highly affronted to find that, with weight not an issue, at the same resistance Dad could go considerably longer at higher speed than him, despite his number of visits to the podium, in races that Dad was just glad to finish. So, next time you go training, pack yourself a nice little backpack of 30-50 kgs, put it on your back and go find out how hard those guys are working

Its the same with pregnant woman, you get used to the weight over time and its not an issue. When you suddenly put a few kilos in a bag on your belly or on your back its totally different. Someone weighing 100kg+ will have stronger muscles than someone 70kg's

This was just to stir and is far from true.

Not only the fit and the anorexic cycle!!!!!! ..... a little bit of a prejudiced comment that!!!!!!!!

don't be like that bigH, didn't you know many of this skinny, fast snotnoses were Gods gift to cycling,they were just born like that, on the bicycle, fit and fast , and us fatties shouldn't be near a bicycle?

Lol we should seed races in wheight categories :) I'm getting its frustrating seeing some lightwheight fly past me up the hills, then i pass on the flat / technical stuff only to be outdone on the next monster climb by some guy/girl half my wheight.

I worked there for 2 years, what they got todo with MTB ? :huh:

Got a nice spa there

Just got back from the Magalies Adventure stage race they host there.

They also do the Magalies Monster and form part of a few others.

Lol we should seed races in wheight categories :) I'm getting its frustrating seeing some lightwheight fly past me up the hills, then i pass on the flat / technical stuff only to be outdone on the next monster climb by some guy/girl half my wheight.

Yes I agree, and how about a handicap race? Everybody has to ride with a backpack, with leadshot being added at the entry shute, so that everyone weighs as much as the heaviest person.

Yes I agree, and how about a handicap race? Everybody has to ride with a backpack, with leadshot being added at the entry shute, so that everyone weighs as much as the heaviest person.

You're getting ridicilous. I weigh 68 and I'm short...if you weigh 130, don't make it my problem. I'm not adding anything, get lost. :D See you on top of the hill. :P

Big H, you and I think the same!

Am I the only one who has to turn the sound off for these shows? what is it about South African commentry? and the music?

You're getting ridicilous. I weigh 68 and I'm short...if you weigh 130, don't make it my problem. I'm not adding anything, get lost. :D See you on top of the hill. :P

LMAO!!! :lol: