CW Cycles night ride been canceled

Chris Willemse

Tonight's Chris Willemse Cycles night ride has been canceled due to the rain and fog that will be in Cape Town tonight according to the Weather people. I need your help. Please spread this to all our friends.

Hallo Reg Lizard.

Ek is seker dat jy nie nie bang vir reen is nie. Nee my MTB ryers is nie bang vir reen nie. Dit is ek wat net seker wil maak hulle kom veilig tuis want daar is baie beginners wat ook ry en ons wil hulle nie afskrik nie.

Ek is seker dat julle verstaan.

En ek dog dis net ons roadies wat bang is vir die reen ;) :lol:

Watwou, roadies bang vir reen? Ek het 100km gedoen laas Maandag in die reen. Was deurnat en half verkluim toe ek by die huis gekom het, maar ek het geoefen. :D

(of dalk is ek net dom ;) )

Watwou, roadies bang vir reen? Ek het 100km gedoen laas Maandag in die reen. Was deurnat en half verkluim toe ek by die huis gekom het, maar ek het geoefen. :D

(of dalk is ek net dom ;) )

Damn Just when I get the night OFF.

I wanted so much to come and join you Guys and Gals.

John

Nee Marius. Ek gaan nie na Shimano do toe nie. Ek is lekker vrot van die verkoue. Dankie dat jy my soos gewoonlik help. Dankie aan almal. Kan nie glo hoe baie mense gebel het nie. As dit maar alles deals was dan sou ons n moerse dag gehad het.

Magic Light charged, tyres pumped, ready to roll...I hate the bloody rain! :angry:

We ride at night rain or shine - which tought me at least one thing that you might find useful: The 900 lumens MagicLight battery hates the rain more than you do: do yourself a favour and keep it dry or be ready to be forking out for a battery replacement. Apparently the 1400 lumnes version has a slightly more tollerant battery

Rain we could probably still handle, but riding in mist/fog is just silly. And wouldnt be that pleasant with the 70KMH winds predicted for tonight.

So ill be snuggling up on the couch reading a book :)

This would explain why I was the only one there last night. I thought there was a secret messaging group that I wasn't part of :blink: 90 minutes in traffic to find an empty parking lot left me an unhappy bunny.

Chris can you not send out a message via your Facebook page rather than using the Hub, I'm seldom on here but Facebook pushes the message to my mail account so I can't miss it then.

Hallo ChrisH.

Please except my apologize for canceling last nights ride. I will in the future keep you all updated on face book and we are also going to take every ones e mail addresses. So in the future everyone who arrive name we do not have yet must sign the register.

ChrisH just give me a call and I will give you a surprise gift.

Hallo ChrisH.

Please except my apologize for canceling last nights ride. I will in the future keep you all updated on face book and we are also going to take every ones e mail addresses. So in the future everyone who arrive name we do not have yet must sign the register.

ChrisH just give me a call and I will give you a surprise gift.

surprise gift.......Chris I was also there last night :-)

Morne you get nothing because you should have harassed me on Facebook like you normally do before a ride. So it's your fault.

surprise gift.......Chris I was also there last night :-)

Gym en night ride! die man is gevaarlik! ;-)

Morne you get nothing because you should have harassed me on Facebook like you normally do before a ride. So it's your fault.

BUT we surely made up for it tonight in the hills of Meerendal !!