MTB Baggeys

Justin

Hi

I'm looking for new mtb baggeys, but don't know which to go for?

I'm in the market for about R600.

Any ideas?

So, does no one cycle with baggey shorts? :huh:

Just bought some Indola baggies which is a newish make - very comfortable and stylish when not on the bike.

Bought some Cannondale ones from ChunkeyMunkey a while back for that price - AWESOME!

Otherwise Endura and Fox make some really nice and pricey ones. Also have heard good things about First Accent baggies available at Sportsmans. Range from 300 to 800 or so.

Otherwise a nice pair of cycle shorts and baggies from Mr Price...

Howzit

I like the HOSS MTB shorts they are great, if I'm not mistaken they are in that price range as well

Regards

Beef

Justin: i've got an Alpinestars DH shorts for sale. Brand new and sourced from CRC. trying to swing it cos it's too small.

Might be a bit flash for normal XC riding, but i use it for all occassions, and fits the bill perfectly. Let me know if you interested. Willing to negotiate :)

I ride indola baggies as well, make sure you get the indola enduro's though the normal one's chamois wears thin really quickly.

Hoss Ponderosa. A little more than R600 but worth it.

Second that - Hoss gear is top quality and they also make them in a 3/4 length

Second that - Hoss gear is top quality and they also make them in a 3/4 length

Do they have a removable chamois?

Bought some Cannondale ones from ChunkeyMunkey a while back for that price - AWESOME!

Otherwise Endura and Fox make some really nice and pricey ones. Also have heard good things about First Accent baggies available at Sportsmans. Range from 300 to 800 or so.

Otherwise a nice pair of cycle shorts and baggies from Mr Price...

Which of the cannondale shorts did you get or would recommend? Does chunkymonkey do the full range?

Which of the cannondale shorts did you get or would recommend? Does chunkymonkey do the full range?

I also got from Chunkmonkey. I think they were leftover stock. They were the Singletrack ones. Best baggy I've ever worn.

Also a fan the Hoss Ponderosa.

I also got from Chunkmonkey. I think they were leftover stock. They were the Singletrack ones. Best baggy I've ever worn.

Also a fan the Hoss Ponderosa.

[/qu

Ive just checked out the cannondale website, the look great. Are the chamois removable?