MichH on Commencal's website

AndreZA

If you wait a bit cervelo' date=' you'll know MichH who is featured in Velo Vert magazine Embarrassed[/quote']

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile  ha ha ha

Thats good training that, riding away from rhinos. How quick were you back on your bike after that photo was taken?

Amazingly it never crossed my mind!

To give the context: I rode 95km on Botswana sand on day one, took a big tumble about 20km in (the bruising and grazing on my forearm), and this photo was taken at kilometre 70 plus of day two with the finish line nearly in sight!

In hindsight, those rhino sure were close!

Thats good training that' date=' riding away from rhinos. How quick were you back on your bike after that photo was taken? [/quote']

its amazing what adrenaline can do for you!!!Big%20smileBig%20smile

Yeah Wonder Woman, if not physically beating me, then he's pushing me into thorn trees! Wink

Good grief...

Those boys would've covered the ground between you in no time Shocked!

Of course, that's part of what makes it such an awesome photo...

Is that the International site?

Can just imagine that picture alone convincing about another 5000 Europeans to come mtb'ing in RSA... Thumbs%20Up

Can just imagine that picture alone convincing about another 5000 Europeans to come mtb'ing in RSA... Thumbs%20Up

Michh and COMMENCAL are trying to promote tourism for South Africa. Wink

Yeah Jean Luc, we need to discuss payment for using the Commencal brand to do it!

Hey maybe we approach Tourism SA for a kickback! Wink

HR, she was quite happy with eating the cattle (rhino?) fodder. Do you think she'll take payment in bales of hay?!