Adidas Bib Shorts

gasant112

Bowmans are gonna be stocking them, I think, most of the shops in and around cape town should be getting them in.

I've been hearing the same things' date=' but at the price they had bloody well better be![/quote']

RRP?

R750 I think

Farg@#$ it that is expensive.

I have specialized, cape storm and first ascent bibs and each and every one chafes me at one time or another, specially if it is longer rides >2.5 hours and a little damp..

I am thinking that maybe I need some kind of chamois creme or maybe some fissan paste to try and lessen the chafing.

I currently ride with Adidas bib shorts. Brought them in from Totalcycling. Cost me an arm and a leg, but definitely worth it. Really comfortable. Best shorts I've ridden with. Planning on getting a couple of more.

I ride with them and will not change in a hurry. Give protection in all the right areas. The price is from around R750 to R1500.

In Joburg Wesdene sells them or go to West Rand Cycles and they will order from importers in Cate Town - two days later you have them.

Checking out shorts for the Epic GasantLOLI own most shorts on the market and and have to say my adidas is one of the best.Better than my top of the range assos and cost half the price(about R750)Sizing can be a bit funny so try before you buy.The Giant guys have the Adidas agency so any shop that does Giant can get you a pair.