New Steed - Complete!

JarradVZ

So I finally got my **** together:

post-6474-030607800 1282223362_thumb.jpg

post-6474-009217200 1282223676_thumb.jpg

She should be ready to ride in around 2 weeks time. I can't wait!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have exactly th same build but Kermit Green frame and white American Classics.

You're gonna love it - climbs like a demon, thumps the flats and shreds the descents.

Tight turns? Yeah - they're not so good :D

26ers are so like last year man.

Plus girls like the extra 3" :lol:

No worries, my serial number is safely at the Niner database. I'm not telling you guys because every single one of you is dodgy. You will use my serial number to access my credit card and I'll end up in a mexican jail with a huge guy called Jose.

No worries, my serial number is safely at the Niner database. I'm not telling you guys because every single one of you is dodgy. You will use my serial number to access my credit card and I'll end up in a mexican jail with a huge guy called Jose.

It could be worse... It could be C-Max with a big black guy called Innocent... :P

It could be worse... It could be C-Max with a big black guy called Innocent... :P

I suppose. But either way: you gonna get screwed.

I removed Jose' from the system...........