My New baby.......(lightest ever) weighs 2.52kg

casci

Ha got ya, and you thought you were gonna see a bike.....

!!! No this is my beautiful baby girl, was gonna send photos sooner just never had the time..she is three months old already!! (Born @ 2.52kg, 28 May,)

20070827_095906_DSCF3140.jpg

Caitlin Riley Cascalheira - a.k.a "daddy's little girl"

I'm sure I've seen this pretty bundle before!! Hope daddy had a fun day with her on Sunday!

Congratulations!! she is lovely.

This must be having an impact on the training schedule..

I am sure you don't mind thoughSmile

slowpoke, just had a weird thought. i would to see your avatar finally hone some skills and bunnyhop that darn obstacle. i wanta see what's next instead of cringing the whole time and going: "that's gotta hurt!"LOLLOLLOL 

Hey all that is my niece's baby, no wonder she's that gorgeous (runs in the family!). OK so there is a family relation to casci, thought it best to get that out in the open now!

Actually even cuter than the picture shows! She got more hair than the dad.

Hey all that is my niece's baby' date=' no wonder she's that gorgeous (runs in the family!). OK so there is a family relation to casci, thought it best to get that out in the open now!

Actually even cuter than the picture shows! She got more hair than the dad.
[/quote']

bigben, i have got the giant animator 12" on order for her as we speak! but i think we'll have to hone her skills on the giant lil' trike to start with. then the wooden giant balance bike, and then and then ...LOLLOLBig%20smileBig%20smile

slowpoke, don't know what got into me. i mean, i've seen the darn things tons of times ... and there i was, like, just pull your damn front wheel up. then i realise i'm talking to my laptop ... and it's only monday!LOLLOLLOL

Congrats Casci' date=' she is beautifull....Big%20smileThumbs%20Up Many Happy Times.....[/quote']

how's it going with your littlie?