kenda vs continental?!

dylankeyter

i am not sure whether to use my KENDA KRITERIUM L3R PRO tires or my CONTINENTAL FORCE ATTACK tires... the kendas are brand new and the contis have about 500km on them, in good condition. can someone tell me of their experience with kenda?

Hmmmmm,I have my second set of Conti's Force/Attack on my bike. The first set was extremely grippy and I got allot of milage from it and thus from a racing tyre.....not bad.....

The second set I still have on I'm not so lucky how ever......looks like they change the compund....much softer.....but still a excellent tyre as far as it's grip levels.......In the wet it's GREAT TO

this may not help, but i've always had a good ride on contis (mtb and road). i consider kendas the tyre-that-comes-on-the-bike, that you're gonna replace. (that said, the nevegal's not a bad mtb tyre)

Kenda, I think K196 are the best tyers for good value and excelent rolling. Conti in my opnion are to hard to put on most rims and the PSI they suggest you can ride them at can only be hard on the lower back.

Down side on these Kenda's is thay do not grip the road in the wet as well as I would hope.

• 3 months later...

Michelin Pro2 Race. They roll soooper fast for a tire with puncture protection. Bicycling.com found that only the Conti Supersonic and Michelin Pro Light's roll faster.

this may not help' date=' but i've always had a good ride on contis (mtb and road). i consider kendas the tyre-that-comes-on-the-bike, that you're gonna replace. (that said, the nevegal's not a bad mtb tyre)[/quote']

Durex gives a good ride as well Wink