STRIKING KILLERS

FLYIT

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH,ON THE NEWS THIS MORNING "BABIES DIE FROM STARVATION IN HOSPITAL DUE TO STAFF STRIKING"

THESE "THINGS" NAMED SO BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT HUMAN SHOULD BE SHOT,UNIONS BANNED AND UNION LEADERS PUBLICLY EXECUTED.OUR COUNTRIES REP IS BAD ENOUGH.WE DONT NEED THIS TYPE OF ATTITUDE IF WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE BUILDING A NATION.ALL I SEE IS THAT A LARGE PORTION OF OUR POPULATION IS INTENT ON DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously the persons who flew the flag upside down during the world cup had foresight. How can one have national pride with this type of GARBAGE

As far as i am concerened all the staff involved at hospitals should be charged with Culpable homiicide if someone dies on the shift that should be working.

They have taken a Oath to serve the people and don't deserve to work again in the medical field.

Charge them criminally and have them pay a fine that will hurt them more than sitting in jail.

As far as i am concerened all the staff involved at hospitals should be charged with Culpable homiicide if someone dies on the shift that should be working.

They have taken a Oath to serve the people and don't deserve to work again in the medical field.

Charge them criminally and have them pay a fine that will hurt them more than sitting in jail.

My daghterinlaw is a sister on one of the cancer wards and is trying to do chemo for the patients she has been threatened with death come on ,tyres are being burnt ,and they promise Monday will be worse . POLITICIANS CATCH A SERIOUS WAKE UP AND GET SOME MARBLES

Sadly we can all moan about this but nothing will ever get done about it the ANC need the votes, the only way this would come to attention of anybody is if every White, Indian, coloured and black man that dont agree with these tactics stand up as one to put pressure on the guvment.

That unfortuanitly will never happen. The last time we as a nation resembled standing together as one and fighting for our rights was the 1st Boer War.

i.e. welcome too zimbabwe V2.7

Hahaha, we told you so! But the bleeding heart liberals would not listen... Now suffer the children!

Ppl what do you expect when the leaders of this country are elected by uneductaed non tax payers???

What can be done about it? LOL

Ppl what do you expect when the leaders of this country are elected by uneductaed non tax payersTerrorists???

What can be done about it? LOL

Hurt my aaiball !!... theres actually some sensible posts being made here.

Its critical that these people suffer penal consequences for their actions.

It also confirms the growing preference for firms to use labor brokers in this country. Thats the double edged sword.

Hahaha, we told you so! But the bleeding heart liberals would not listen... Now suffer the children!

Yes I can see you wringing your hands with gleeful joy, not too far removed from the protestors after all.

Yes I can see you wringing your hands with gleeful joy, not too far removed from the protestors after all.

I am not sure what to make of your comment DD, do's it mean you approve of the strike action.?

How (if you do approve)do you justify the barbaric action of leaving underweight defenseless babies to fend for themselves by nurses who are meant to render medical assistance not remove it.

I am not trying to put words in your mouth, I am just curious.

I think he was responding to the idiotic 'hahaha' comment from Sias, who chooses to interpret the death of babies as some kind of triumphant vindication of his point of view.

Hello Africa!!! Sorry to say but this is Africa. Do you realy think that the race on the southern tip of Africa will be different from the rest of Africa. Their minds are set on survival, come what may, and if you are a threat to their survival, their killer instinct kicks in. A civilised human allways puts others interest before his own. This action shown by the strikers are not human.

I am involved at a school for retarded children. About 75% of the children are black and about 95% of the teachers are white. They received a threat on Thursday to close the school or ......

Do you call this human behaviour.

These so called teachers and medical staff don't even deserve a 2% increase. They should be fired.

Thanks, now I feel better