24 Solo

TitusTi

Finally got my copy of 24 Solo and watched it last night. As it turns out, I don't get shown, that was very upsetting! Well, there is almost a hint of me at 1 point behind Hendershot but the camera's focussed on him. You see my SA flag alot as the guys go through pit lane which is pretty cool.

The movie itself really captures the particular psychosis that one needs to be affected by to race this type of race and at this level, I've always found it hard to explain to people why I do this, this movie really does help.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ti,

I'll be in CT this weekend....are you gonna hook a brother up?

Dying to see it after speaking to a friend who saw it

Yeah, no problem, let me know when, I'm gonna be doing WP Road champs on saturday so anytime around that and it's cool by me.

Ti' date=' you coming up for the 24 hr at the end of the year ? [/quote']

Oh hell yeah, there might be a few CT boys at that one!

where did you get your copy? the peeps ar omni-motion had promised to contact me when they got more stock in, but nothing so far ?

thanks, titusti, will have a gander! makes me scared for december though. which hubbers have entered the solo? singlespeed solo? 

I'm entered in the wash-lube-repair-make-coffee-fill-water-bottles-stay-up-all-night-talking-k*k-and-have-loads-of-fun-while-we're-at-it section....will be doing back-up for Ti

I'm entered in the wash-lube-repair-make-coffee-fill-water-bottles-stay-up-all-night-talking-k*k-and-have-loads-of-fun-while-we're-at-it section....will be doing back-up for Ti

do you mind making me the odd cup of joe during the night? at the moment, my backup team consists of my 7- and 9-year-old boys. don't know if they'll manage to stay awake all nightLOL

Trying to get a group from the club together. Mention MTB and they're keen, mention 24 hours and they are full of excuses.